This is a part-time, hourly position for 20 hours a week.
We are looking for an exceptional Office Administrator to assist the directorial staff with administrative tasks and office management. The Office Administrator’s role is to create and maintain a hospitable, well-organized and efficient work environment to support our staff’s daily operations. Responsibilities span clerical and accounting tasks as well as interaction and correspondence across all our constituents and customers. Therefore, an ideal candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills, be detail-oriented and well-organized, and additionally be comfortable and experienced in a variety of office software and digital systems. Previous experience as a front office manager, administrative assistant, or other similar role is an advantage. Overall they should be self-motivated, trustworthy, well-rounded and highly competent; we are looking for someone who is excellent both administratively and inter-personally.
How to Apply
Step 1: submit a General Application
You will be able to upload your resume, submit references, and answer a few questions that will demonstrate your overall compatibility with Wheatstone as an organization.
Step 2: Submit an application For this position
You will be able to answer a few questions which highlight your relevant experience and demonstrate your qualifications for this specific position.
Constituent Service & Office Hospitality
- Respond to phone & email inquiries
- Ensure office is always welcoming to visitors and staff.
- Set up and reset for office events
Assist Director of Operations in office administration and management
- Basic bookkeeping
- Manage file and records (both digital and physical)
- Manage an organizational calendar
- Schedule, manage and supervise volunteers
- Maintain office organization, supply levels and cleanliness
Assist Executive Director with scheduling and correspondence management
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities in person, over the phone and across digital mediums (email, social media, etc)
- Excellent time management and strong sense of organization
- Creative and flexible with an ability to see and execute improvements while balancing competing priorities
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility over work
- Familiar with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Extremely competent working with the Google App Suites and comfortable working with digital systems such as: Quickbooks, MailChimp, Squarespace.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience in the same or similar roles
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
$15-17/hr, dependent on experience
Wheatstone Ministries is a national 501(c)(3) organization that invites youth into Christian Adulthood. Read more about our mission and programs at christianadulthood.org